001 offers a Risk / Vulnerability Assessment that includes Open Source Intelligence on:
– All Estates
– Properties in the World
How is 001 able to track each individual property and assess the Risk / Vulnerability in each given location?
001 utilizes gTHIRA as part of its VIP Protection Plan included in 001’s long list of amenities. gTHIRA is a Protective Intelligence System that provides unparalleled intelligence support in protecting every aspect of your world.
gTHIRA is a highly advanced Geocentric Threat Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment software that offers invaluable insight into countries all over the world, whether you’re traveling abroad for business or pleasure. In this case, 001 can use gTHIRA to conduct an in-depth survey into the safety and threat measurements in a particular area: Up to 10 of your Estates, Offices, and Properties all over the World.
In addition to utilizing gTHIRA, 001 will conduct a Risk / Vulnerability Assessment on each property to ensure the safety and security of those properties.
Here are the 4 Steps of an “All Threat & Hazard Vulnerability Assessment”:
1. Identify Threats & Hazards
– To manage Threats & Hazards, Visualize Patterns & Trends
– Open Source Threat Gathering
– Tapped into Live Sensors for Immediate Hazard Identification
2. Give Threats & Hazards Context
– Timely, Accurate & Actionable
– Collects, Analyzes & Disseminates
– Intelligence Sharing Environment
3. Establish Capability Targets
– Rapid Identification of Emerging Threat-Related Events
– Automatic Analysis Update
– Dynamic & In-Depth Report Writer
4. Apply the Results
– Domain/Situational Awareness
– Enhances Security & Training
– Completed Assessments in Minutes
– Performance Based Prevention
– Consequence Management
Utilizing 55,000 live feeds of open source Intelligence in real time provides the opportunity to make security decisions in an active manner.
At 001, it’s our job to protect your lifestyle. By conducting a thorough and investigative Risk / Vulnerability Assessment on each of your properties, offices and estates throughout the world, we’re one step closer to our ideal of creating a stress-free, worry-free life for The Client. The Client is always our top priority.